TU NO ESTAS SOLO EN ESTE MUNDO. YOU ARE NOT ALONE SI TE HA GUSTADO UN ARTICULO, COMPARTELO

Friday, May 07, 2010

lawyerschile: I'm Sorry I Tripped and Ripped Your $130 Million Picasso, Part 3

I'm Sorry I Tripped and Ripped Your $130 Million Picasso, Part 3

You may recall the befuddling incident back in January when a balance-challenged woman walking careening through the Metropolitan Museum of Art stumbled into Picasso's The Actor painting, causing a six-inch tear resulting in an estimated $65 million in damage. (Mom? Is that you?).

As I wrote at the time, the most baffling part of the whole story to me was ... [MORE]

Sphere: Related Content

Posted by Bruce Carton on May 7, 2

FUENTE: law.com
Saludos,
 
RODRIGO  GONZALEZ  FERNANDEZ
DIPLOMADO EN RSE DE LA ONU
DIPLOMADO EN GESTION DEL CONOCIMIMIENTO DE ONU
Renato Sánchez 3586, of 10 teléfono: 56-2451113
Celular: 93934521
WWW.CONSULTAJURIDICA.BLOGSPOT.COM
SANTIAGO-CHILE
Solicite nuestros cursos y asesoría en Responsabilidad social empresarial-Lobby corporativo-Energías renovables. Calentamiento Global- Gestión del conocimiento-Liderazgo,Energias Renovables.(Para OTEC, Universidades, Organizaciones )

No comments: