There’s a nice roundup of which law firms are blogging on page 50 of the November/December issue of Law Firm Inc. (unfortunately it’s not online). The article interviews the people behind five leading law firm blogs, and mentions a few others to boot:
- Davis Wright Tremaine: Privacy and Security Law Blog, interview with Associate Lance Koonce in New York.
- Holland & Hart: Health Care Law Blog, interview with Gregory Piche, Partner
- McGlinchy Stafford: CAFA Law Blog (Class Action Fairness Act), interview with Anthony Rollo, Partner
- Stark & Stark: The New Jersey Law Blog, interview with Richard DeLuca, Director of Business Development. The firm also publishes the Traumatic Brain Injury Law Blog.
- Preston Gates & Ellis, Electronic Discovery Law, interview with David Bowerman, Senior Business Development Manager (for an in-depth story on this blog, read “How a Blog Changed the Way Preston Gates Communicates” online at http://www.pmforumusa.com/pages/magazine.asp?Action=DrawArticle&ArticleID=184.
- Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton, 6 blogs including the Antitrust Law blog.
- Kean Miller Hawthorn D’Armond, McCowan & Jarman, Louisiana State Law blog.
- McNees Wallace & Nurick, Pennsylvania Health Law blog.
More information from Larry Bodin :
From Legal marketing , sincerely your Rodrigo González Fernández lawyerschile.blogspot.com