Today is the Last Day to Register: Law Firm Sales Webinar
From Larry Bodine…
Today is the last day to register for the Web seminar: Law Firm Sales - Tips From the Pros
Broadcast date: Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 24th, 2006, 1 PM Eastern time. Click here to register now.
Join sales experts Steven M. Bell of Womble Carlyle, Rick Carpenter of Shearman & Sterling and Adam Stock of Dorsey & Whitney for a Web seminar on May 24 focused on the specific challenges that face Business Development & Sales Managers in today's law firm. Nancy Manzo of Manzo Marketing will moderate the panelists as they disclose proven methods for tackling obstacles and shaping the sales process at your firm.
In this 90-minute program, the experts will discuss:
- Driving the sales process - which key players need to be involved and how do you maintain momentum?
- The New Business Development Manager - internal and external sales responsibilities.
- Reactionary versus Strategic - how to get your partners to STOP going after every RFP.
- Beyond Training - how do you instill behavior change in the firm? Top lessons learned form our panel of experts.
- Sales Pipeline Tools - how some firms are effectively implementing this, one practice group at a time.
- Update on law firm sales - which firms have hired sales teams and how are they doing 18 months later?
- Technology - what tools do professional sales people use to help drive business at their firms?
Sign up today at http://tinyurl.com/fqp8s